Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone purchasing the TS outdoor rugs?

The brand Veranda Living that Q carries is what I have purchased. I find them very substantial and great indoors or outdoors.

Everyone should be aware that there is a difference between the TSV or any patio mat, and a real indoor/outdoor rug. The mats are thin, light, and move around if not staked down. The rugs are much more like a traditional area rug.

Esteemed Contributor

I would just got to Walmart or Home Depot and buy an Indoor outdoor rug. Thats what I use on our patio. It doesn't slip and is easy to take care of.

The TSV is slippery, doesn't lay flat  and the dogs nails made a mess of one I had like it...

Respected Contributor

I also loved the pattern--I have some big florals on my deck. But since I already bought a mat a few years ago and it's still good, I passed.

The first QVC mat I bought didn't last (broke apart) but the second one did last. Thsi one is quite attractive, especially the green. But I passed on it.

Honored Contributor

I bought it because I wanted something that wouldn't be a loss of money if it didn't last more than this summer. Mine is going under deck furniture and is really just to keep the heat from the deck away from our feet.

So many indoor/outdoor rugs are "dry clean only" (really?!) or say "machine washable" (not going to drag it the laundry mat) or say "keep out of direct sun" (how DOES one do that if outside?) that this being washable via the hose and non-fading plus the price made it a no-brainer.

I ordered the Navy one and the little rug will sit in front of the sliding glass door to help stop dirt being tracked inside.