Occasional Contributor

Anyone know where to get glass holders for Spheres by Valerie?

Today 11/20/13 3am ET on Great Gifts they showed the Spheres by Valerie. This time they had them displayed with Large Glass type Candle holders, but big enough to hold the Large Sphere and Medium Sphere that matched. They had 2 or three different styles of glass and one looked like Mercury glass. They looked like the type of Candle holders for very LARGE 4 wick candles... I've been looking everywhere for candle holders of different heights for my Luminara flameless candles as well as something to change the heights of the Spheres by Valerie as displayed today. However, no one seems to know where to get these types of holders.

I live in Phoenix, AZ and have been to Michaels Crafts, Hobby Lobby etc, and I cannot find any that are made for the flameless candles since they all have the pointed tips in each to hold a REAL wax candle in place, and NOTHING for something as large as the Spheres by Valerie... Would really appreciate anyone that has any ideas on where to get them, OR if QVC has these, since they have used them for displays..

It would be so great if when they display holiday or any décor items in a display and use other items to make the display so beautiful that they could tell us where to get the other items the use to make this display for ourselves. I know saying they got something at Walmart, or Hobby Lobby, etc shows they do not sell these items to make the same lovely display. But, if we can't get it from them anyway, what could it hurt to let us know where all the beautiful things we see when the item we are buying is being displayed with to make it special...

Any suggestions, or anyone know where I can get these items I would be very grateful. Thanks