Honored Contributor

Free S&H and 5 flex pays on all vacuums at HSN.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone in Need of a Vacuum?

I would never buy a vacuum online. 

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

@JaneMarple 

I bought a 800 series ROOMBA from HSN 2years ago and love it!  

I named him  MR. CARSON.  <G>

Mine was about $700 at the time and HSN has a similar unit on today special for about $400 and 6 easy payments.  I also purchased the 3 year repair/replace insurance. 

Mr. Carson has kept my floors very clean and I have NO complaints. 

QVC has similar Roomba offers but HSN has the best price of the day.   

Keep Calm and Roomba On, 

CAT

Honored Contributor

Nice to know.

I have an Oreck that isn't doing too bad (or so I think, I might be surprised!), but I really have no idea what to buy next. There are just way too many kinds and choices.

The only thing I know is that I don't need one for hard floors, and so many of them seem to be featuring that as their big claim to fame.

I never vacuum hard floor surfaces, as I don't think it gets them clean, and I just have to dust or wet mop then anyway, so might as well skip the vacuum step. I need something wicked powerful on carpet!

Super Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I would never buy a vacuum online. 

I bought my Shark from here on the Q and I LOVE it.

I snagged the Roomba today. A couple of months ago I set mine up in the kitchen with the virtual walls and went to run errands and when I got home mine was gone! We have searched everywhere and it is no where to be found. I have missed my Roomba each and every day and was hoping there would be a TSV or a sale on them.

Esteemed Contributor

I also would NEVER buy a vacuum or big appliance on-line. Check out walmart, costco, local stores. There are so many different brands, prices, weight, size, etc. I like Eureka brand - and they're inexpensive.