Honored Contributor

Anyone here have any experience with

HSN's Winter Lane line, especially the MG?

I've never been a big fan of the other shopping networks. When I go to search their sites, they have so very little selection. But I will admit, that every once in awhile, I see something that I really like. But, I have no experinece with their products or their company and policies.

I was wondering if anyone here has purchased things from the Winter Lane line (love the name)?  Is the quality of the MG better than some of the VPH things? Do they release a lot of new items over time? Been happy with their line in general?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone here have any experience with

@Mominohio wrote:

HSN's Winter Lane line, especially the MG?

I've never been a big fan of the other shopping networks. When I go to search their sites, they have so very little selection. But I will admit, that every once in awhile, I see something that I really like. But, I have no experinece with their products or their company and policies.

I was wondering if anyone here has purchased things from the Winter Lane line (love the name)?  Is the quality of the MG better than some of the VPH things? Do they release a lot of new items over time? Been happy with their line in general?

I have a set of ornaments from Winter Lane and they are well made.  I've also looked at some of their MG but just didn't purchase any yet.  I honestly think we are such creatures of habit we tend to shop the same merchants most of the time.  We might find their MG to be better quality than what we've been getting.  I do like HSN's return system better than the Q, a lot faster posting of the return and refund if that's what you want.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone here have any experience with

I have purchased several items from the Winter Lane line.

The only mercury glass item that I bought from this line was this: 

Mercury Glass 12" Pre-Lit Angel with Timer

They were done well and I gave both as gifts and the people who received them were very pleased.  

I bought mercury glass ornaments from the Colin Cowie line on the other channel.  Very very pleased with these.

I almost ordered their special trees a few weeks back but changed my mind because of this: Each uses a CR 2032 battery, included  Was concerned about this type of battery life.  I have found no reviews yet on their trees.

My only bad experience with this line was a firefly lantern that arrived with broken glass.

Hope this helps a bit.