Esteemed Contributor

Anyone here enjoying the Yankee candle melt cups?

The scenter was something I really was looking forward to purchasing during the holidays and I waited for the holiday sale.  I will say the actual unit was much larger than I thought it was but once I set it up on my counter it fits nice.  Every morning as I brew my coffee I pick the scent I want and put the timer on for six hours,  I love to burn candles but with new animals I need to be in the room while they're burning which is a problem,  This has a timer on it for 3,6, and 9 hours. The scent has traveled into the living room also.  Now I no longer have to worry about not blowing out the candle.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone here enjoying the Yankee candle melt cups?

Yes, I own one and have given 2 as gifts. I like mine for the same reasons that you do. I have pets and don't have to worry about flames. I still do like to burn candles, but have to put them down into something when they are burning. Like to use the tart melters too, since the tea light is enclosed. I also use a lot of battery operated candles. Back to the scenter....like that it has a variable timer, so there is no way you can forget to shut it off. Also like that you can change scents by just lifting out the cup and putting the lid on it, so you don't have to finish one cup before using another. Yankee came up with a very good idea!

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased any of the Yankee melt cups yet, but I did purchase some Joy Mangano warmer and melts sets a couple of months ago, and have really been enjoying them.  I still have some candles from BBW to use up.  I keep that in the kitchen and use the warmers in my downstairs bathroom and my office.  The supermarket where I shop has small packages of wax cubes for $2.00/package.  They don't last super long, but for that price I don't care and I can have a new scents more often.  

Honored Contributor

I've been enjoying the BHG melts from Wal-Mart at $2/pkg, and the scent lasts for hours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been enjoying the BHG melts from Wal-Mart at $2/pkg, and the scent lasts for hours.

They raised the price down here............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Love them. Received a Scenterpiece for Christmas, and I love it, it has a timer and it is so easy, plus the scents are nice-they scent up my entire 1st floor, and I love how there is no mess...For me however I wish there was a store near me that sold the melt cups, there is only 1 store and the selection is very limited, I plan to stock up the next time I am in or near a Yankee Candle Store!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I absolutely  love mine.  They are coming out with some new scents that I have to get.  Catching Rays & Sundried Linens.  I have the timer and really like not having to worry to turn it off should I forget.  Today I'm melting Clean Cotton. 

Honored Contributor

Last night I just tried another  new one, called Pink Sands-smells delicious, not over the top but you can definitely smell it!

Honored Contributor

I purchased the new Catching Rays and am melting it now.  I love it as it is such nice clean scent.