Honored Contributor

Anyone here buy the Cozelle microplush front zip oversized wrap?

These were their special value earlier in the month, and my first purchase from that network. These things are the best thing since sliced bread

Item number 438-082, are now sold out, but so warm, cozy and functional. I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now, and cannot believe that Q doesn't have something similar. Basically a combination of a throw, slanket, bathrobe, cape. Q is so loosing out by not offering something similar. I love everything about this one, although some say HSN had something similar, most agreed they like these better.

Anyone get one of these and use it yet? What did you think?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone here buy the Cozelle microplush front zip oversized wrap?

I love mine. I bought 1 for me and 3 for gifts.

I run hot and cold and this is so easy to slip on/slip off. I love that I can get up from my chair and move around the house and it stays on.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 betteb said:

I run hot and cold and this is so easy to slip on/slip off. I love that I can get up from my chair and move around the house and it stays on.

You were so smart to buy more. I did get one for my mom as well, for a Christmas gift, but now wish I had purchased one for my best friend, and a second one for myself. I hear you with the hot and cold thing, and I'd like to have one on every level of the house so when I take it off, I don't have to hunt it down, or run up and down the steps when I sit down and get chilly again. They were such a great price, and the low shipping and free shipping on every additional one was phenomenal. Q needs to do better with shipping like that.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

....have no idea why blank box is present^^^^^^^^^^^^^^???

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/17/2014 mominohio said:
On 12/17/2014 betteb said:

You were so smart to buy more. I did get one for my mom as well, for a Christmas gift, but now wish I had purchased one for my best friend, and a second one for myself. I hear you with the hot and cold thing, and I'd like to have one on every level of the house so when I take it off, I don't have to hunt it down, or run up and down the steps when I sit down and get chilly again. They were such a great price, and the low shipping and free shipping on every additional one was phenomenal. Q needs to do better with shipping like that.

I actually ordered 2 at midnight and then went back and ordered 2 more 20 minutes later.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} They only charged me the one shipping, even though I placed 2 separate orders. You gotta love that.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Smilebetteb and mominohio, along with( lolakimono's view)....HELLO,,,,,,,,

These are really cute.

...... I have limited time to see what shop channels are always selling, so missed out on this one.

I love the cape look, though.

For outside, I usually do wear only something in this style..just a heavier material.

I'll keep the number. Glad that each of you were able to get one or MORE than one~

_Naes

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/17/2014 _Not an easy sale said:

Smilebetteb and mominohio, along with( lolakimono's view)....HELLO,,,,,,,,

These are really cute.

...... I have limited time to see what shop channels are always selling, so missed out on this one.

I love the cape look, though.

For outside, I usually do wear only something in this style..just a heavier material.

I'll keep the number. Glad that each of you were able to get one or MORE than one~

_Naes

I hope they get them back in for you. Keep checkingSmile

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 12 of them....three went to my sisters house....two to my brothers...two for neighbors...one for the Avon lady....one for me....and I have three left to have on hand for an unexpected gift....

I love these....I am a hot and cold person, too....so I put it on and off all day long...I cuddle up for a nap in mine...I love that it has a place for our arms....it doesn't just hang...love the pockets and the zipper if I need it....

I am so glad I bought these....a wonderful purchase...and the s&h on one and the rest were free to ship to me...what a savings....

By the way...everyone that received theirs rave how much they like my gift to them....