Honored Contributor

Anyone have the MacKenzie-Childs Harlequin Ck curtains?

I'm wondering if the white is a pure white or an off-white?

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have the MacKenzie-Childs Harlequin Ck curtains?

@Lucky Charm

i dont have the curtains, but i do own some of the harlequin pieces. i dont know if they are supposed to match, but they are definitely more of an off white/vanilla color rather than them being a true white.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I'm wondering if the white is a pure white or an off-white?

I'm  sorry I can't help you as far as the curtains ,  but other items I have in check are in an off white.  I love the Mackensie-child whole line and plan to go to there big August sale at there main store in the Fingerlake region in Rochester NY .  

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Kitty Galore, I thought it would be more of a creamy white, too.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lucky Charm

i dont have the curtains, but i do own some of the harlequin pieces. i dont know if they are supposed to match, but they are definitely more of an off white/vanilla color rather than them being a true white.

Thank Sunshine!  That's what I was hoping for!

Honored Contributor

I have quite a few pieces and they definitely are not pure white..off white. My friend just changed the decor in her powder room to MC and she bought the Harlequin shower curtain......the room looks adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I have quite a few pieces and they definitely are not pure white..off white. My friend just changed the decor in her powder room to MC and she bought the Harlequin shower curtain......the room looks adorable.

@DREAMON   What a great idea to do a powder room in MC decor !   It must look fabulous!   I have wanted to do a whole room in MC ,   But have been skeptical about doing a larger room ,  a power room would be perfect.  

they sell that line on the evine shopping channel