Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else tired of Christmas in July????

Wonder how this got started in the first place?????? Will be so happy when its August...lol!!!!! Woman Very Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of Christmas in July????

I have all 3 channels on Direct TV.  ALL 3 are showing Christmas in July this morning.  UGH!   I thought the point of multiple channels was to show different items.

Respected Contributor

Uhhhhh, NO, not tired. I rather enjoy it.

And I'm buying to boot! 

Esteemed Contributor

@mac116 wrote:

I have all 3 channels on Direct TV.  ALL 3 are showing Christmas in July this morning.  UGH!   I thought the point of multiple channels was to show different items.

Its over kill...Ita!!!!! Woman Frustrated

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Since they don't honor the Christmas season, I think all these money hungry places should carry decorations holidays for all year. There should be a Thanksgiving shop, a Christmas shop, a Halloween shop, a sports shop, a vacation shop, etc. You get the idea. That way people who are interested in ignoring the celebrtory seasons can shop all year around.

It's almost come to that, so why not? Let's see---feel like a Halloween costume, go to the Halloween shop. That way people could get what they want all year.

tea

Respected Contributor

Nope, not tired in the least. The more the 'Merry-er"!

Super Contributor

Yes, I can't wait until July is over

Respected Contributor

I have watched a little but not buying anything.  I am in the process of downsizing my Christmas decor inventory.  CIJ is everywhere.  ON TV, online, and local retailers.  This year, I have ignored most of it!  Yay me!

Super Contributor

If everyone is tired of sitting around all day complaining about CIJ, and you have that much time on your hands, go volunteer at an animal shelter, food pantry or a hospice house.  Get out there and do something in the "Christmas" spirit with all your time!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, I'm not tired of Christmas in July.

Can't understand why anyone would not want to enjoy the festive joy and good wishes that Christmas in December normally brings, in July also; in fact, all throughout the year? Bha humbug!

And on the commercial side of it, there are great sales with QVC' Christmas in July programming. I love to get a good deal, no matter what the month is. For me, January in general is a good month for great deals for gifts or left-over Christmas displays; and CIJ at QVC is also great for Christmas gift ideas, packaging, and displays.