Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching the Catherine Zeta Jones Home Show?

I hope the "shaggy", "fringy" pillows show on CZJ home page are offered in the future.  I love them.  The more formal pillows offered were lovely but not my style.   I am more shaggy/ fringy!   LOL!

Casa Zeta-Jones. Transform your home with this luxurious collection of bedding, décor & more from celebrated actress Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mustang Shar, I missed out on the velvet comforter set.  Please let us know here how you like yours.  Any little details about it, I'd love to hear about. 

The oblong medallions in the print were facing north and south on the set, but in the online pic and also in some of CZJ's short video clips shot in her home, they were east and west across the bed.  Weird.  I wonder if someone made some beds incorrectly, or if the larger comforters have the design facing a different direction than the smaller ones, assuming that was a full size on the set.  Ahh the little things that bug me.  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

The best QVC program I have seen in a long time.  Jill was excellent as usual.  Catherine did a great job--did great explaining her products, she was humble, looked fantastic and enjoyed herself.  Looks like wonderful items at good prices.  Looking forward to her show next month.  Nice to see no shouting or silliness too.  I wish her good luck with this endeavor.   Jill is the perfect host for these shows.

I 100% agree @Daysdee.  Every word.  

----------------------

I also agree!  Though I didn't purchase anything, I did enjoy the show! Catherine is such  lovely, gracious woman and Jill did a great job!! 

I saw a bit of Jane's show, but I thought there was too much  "adoration" for Catherine from Jane!!

Esteemed Contributor

For anyone who ordered the velvet damask comforter set, has yours shipped yet?  I was able to place a waitlist order for one early last Sunday morning around 1 am.  Just curious. 

Image result for H213490

@Mustang Shar

Trusted Contributor

Guess they have lots of $ no place to put it.I though she looked rather nervous,then of course the host did her sales pitch.I like her as a actress,put the money else where.

Trusted Contributor

I caught part of the show and I thought her things were lovely. I also felt she was very much engaged and cared about her items, and did actually design them..unlike some of the celebs that go on shopping channels and claim to. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry I missed the show but I was not impressed with what she had to offer online.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMG_0246.JPGI'm n the middle of a complete kitchen demo BUT have opened the velvet quilt-coverlet and beige velvet print comforter. They are quite lovely and happy that I purchased. I need washable bed covers with my 2 little doggos ❤️❤️. After all the construction is done and the endless dust and dirt are gone, I will happily put these on my beds!!!!

Thank you Catherine, for following your dream. I love mine xx

Esteemed Contributor

FYI for anyone interested, a bunch of velvet damask comforter sets in King size Natural color showed up in stock yesterday, and mine from waitlist is processing as of today.  

There will be more shows next Thursday and Friday.   

@Mustang Shar, Thanks for the review.  Your doggies are so adorable.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking at that set too but want gray, will keep my eyes peeled for it.   I enjoyed the show, seemed classy to me.