Honored Contributor

Anyone Order From Catherine Zeta-Jones today?

I didn't get a chance to see the show, but looked online-nothing jumped out at me though! Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Order From Catherine Zeta-Jones today?

No.

I do think a lot of her things are very pretty, but I question the quality.

I think they are using a lot of their regular manufacturers, just putting her style (which is lovely) and name on the items, then marking up the prices a bit. 

I really enjoy the shows, and love the look, but haven't made that first purchase yet. 

Some items are getting mixed reviews too.

Honored Contributor

Her things are pretty but I didn't see anything I want or need.

Respected Contributor

I think she has a lot of new things coming in March....I can hardly wait.

Her things are SO much more stylish and classy than the usual on QVC. She also is such a gracious woman.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show and the hard sell is just too much. I think the products look nice, but I too question the quality if she is using the Q's factories and fabrics. I bought those Berkshire blanket sheets and they shed so much I had to throw them out. I should have known when they give you free S&H on sheets there is no doubt a reason. I didn't buy from CZJ today or anything from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a blanket from Costco - it's polyester - but feels like velvet. I have the sea blue color. Price was about $15. for a queen size. Love it.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy anything today but I bought her beautiful sheets with the lace pattern in the summer and I have her mink throw.  It is very heavy and lush.  Nothing of the things I have are anything like other Q stuff.  I feel it is worth the price.