Respected Contributor

Anyone Loving Val’s Butterflies?

I have a love for anything butterflies.  I have also made myself promise no more lighted & battery operated items.  However, I am almost caving on the red.  Anybody else getting these?  

2D4DFE7D-FF8F-459A-8A6D-F260BFB23E80.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Loving Val’s Butterflies?

I think they're pretty but I have no place for them.  They look like they're nice in size.

Enjoy!

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

No.   Not loving it.

If I glanced at that passing a display in a store I'd never pause to consider buying it.

Marcia Brady would think it's neat-o.

Respected Contributor

I am not liking her new selection of products.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not. With absolutely no offense intended toward anyone who might enjoy them, I think they're really pretty unappealing. Yet another 'illuminated' item from Valerie, and that price... Sheesh...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yesterday I watched Pat and Valerie assemble the Butterfly Garden Bench (H218467)..  Later, Pat and Jayne sat on it at the same time to demonstrate its strength.  I think it would be cute in the right spot.

butterfly bench.JPG

Honored Contributor

I would like that in my bay window if it wasn't white.  I like the butterfly glass top table, which may work even better.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Nope, too much twisted wire...and they look junky!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Yesterday I watched Pat and Valerie assemble the Butterfly Garden Bench (H218467)..  Later, Pat and Jayne sat on it at the same time to demonstrate its strength.  I think it would be cute in the right spot.

butterfly bench.JPG

Cannot stand all that "creatively" twisted metal made to look like a butterfly...to me it is quite unappealing!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop  If you love Butterflies, you should see the Baccarat crystal butterflies in a variety of colors.  They actually are beautiful.  They are at Nordstrom under Home and I believe decorations.  Best to do a Search for Baccarat Butterflies in NOrdstrom's website.

kindness is strength