Super Contributor

Any opinions on Sunbeam XXL?

Thinking of getting this for my sister but reviews say the back part doesn't heat up and that the neck wrap area is stiff and heavy. 

Any opinions appreciated!

Honored Contributor

Re: Any opinions on Sunbeam XXL?

I own this piece and have had no problems with it at all.  I love it and will use it to warm up when watching TV when it's frigid outside, or to just apply for aching muscles.  I've found the neck soothing (I have neck problems) and the overall material very soft and pliable (even with the wires inside).  My issue was worrying that it would stop working but so far, so good.  Have owned it about two years.... Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Any opinions on Sunbeam XXL?

I have the Sunbeam Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap and I love it. I've had it for about 6 months. What I like is that I can heat it up and then unplug it and walk around and do stuff with it on and then come back and plug it in again. None of the parts on mine are "stiff" and the back heats up. This one has 4 settings and I typically put it on the highest setting and then reduce it. I'm also guilty of using it to warm up my sheets before I go to bed the last few weeks. LOL
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN