Frequent Contributor

Any one melting any good wax melts lately

I use to be on the candle board qvc use to have over ten years ago does anyone remember it. We would share what we were melting or burning
Regular Contributor

Re: Any one melting any good wax melts lately

[ Edited ]

I remember the candle board....used to love reading it but never posted. I am melting bayberry melts from Keystone Candle Company that I received as a Christmas gift from my son. I am also enjoying burning my 3 wick Gilded Brandy candle from Goose Creek.

Frequent Contributor

I love Goose Creek. Today I was melting scentsational sparkle I bought that on Black Friday at Walmart.
Super Contributor

I've been buying Better Homes & Garden's 'Crisp Fall Leaves' in both the candles and the wax melts.........they are my favorite and I use them from October to February.....

Honored Contributor

I'm in love with Scentsy Hemingway which they unfortunately retired.  I was able to pick up quite a bit on ebay.  It's very bayberry and spice.

Frequent Contributor

I made my first purchase from Scentsy this month to try them out.
Respected Contributor

@maggie04  This is a great topic.  Wondering if anyone remembers Yankee candle's Autumn Lodge?  It was discontinued a long time ago and I haven't found anything close.  Any suggestions?  It was a smoky burning log fire scent. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

My very favorite candle, not easy to find anymore.The best fall candle ever. Better Homes and Gardens Crisp Fall Leaves.

Frequent Contributor

Good morning. Melting yankee winter night stars this morning. What type of warmers do you prefer tea light hot plate or bulb I just started using my tea light again I usually use a hot plate but finding my tea light throws better. Have a great day!
Honored Contributor

This is just down my alley,so to speak today i have swan creek drizzle melt ,in cafe expresso,they have some of the best melts ,that i have found ,i also like goose creek candles,but not their wax melts.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.