Honored Contributor

Any of you remember the big LENOX flatware set pattern with a rope edge? From a few years ago?

A few years ago just before the holidays there was a special with a choice of three sets (if I remember) of Lenox flatware.  One had a rope/beaded edge much like Lenox Vintage Jewel.  I got that set, love it, but cannot remember the name of the pattern.  Can any of you help me?  I can ALMOST think of it, but not quite!  LOL!!

It was a big set with iced tea spoons, cocktail forks, and all sorts of things with it, and there was also an extra set of completer items to match.  I know a lot of us bought the various styles and loved them. 

I wish I had written down the pattern name! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Any of you remember the big LENOX flatware set pattern with a rope edge? From a few years ago?

Sooner can't you go back and check your order history?

Respected Contributor

Re: Any of you remember the big LENOX flatware set pattern with a rope edge? From a few years ago?

Was the pattern name Braid?
Frequent Contributor

Sooner, you might check the Replacements website. I found my discontinued R.S.V.P. pattern there.

Honored Contributor

THANKS to all!  I never thought of Replacements--since it was a QVC pattern, and my purchases don't seem to go back that far.  Maybe I'll try that again!

THANKS again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you mean the Lenox Devoted pattern? Here is the item number H196303 from when it was on clearance, I bought that set with the cocktail forks in Urbane and love it.  

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

JAXS MOM!  I am DEVOTED to you now!  That's it!  That was/is a wonderful set and we got a good price on it!  Glad to see it is still out there.  I am going to write the name down and maybe put it in the safety deposit box!  LOL!!!

THANKS!

Honored Contributor

Yes, that was a terrific set. I'm so thrilled I bought mine. I never run out of silverware anymore and I love having all those extra forks and matching long iced tea spoons. Plus I don't have to worry about it like my silverplate. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

It was a great set!  I found the item description but for some reason it doesn't show up in my history!  BUT I printed it off and now I know what I have and how many!  It looks great with the few sets of Kate Spade Union flatware I have, and I even have some Vera Wang Grosgrain.  I mix them all--all are beaded edge-- and they look great together since the theme is the same.  I have found some super buys on 5-piece sets over the years--so I use the serving pieces.

Devoted is almost an exact match to Lenox Vintage Jewel.  ALL of those three patterns were real winners and it was hard to decide I remember! 

THANKS again for all the responses!

Super Contributor

That's a really pretty pattern.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)