Contributor

Re: Any my bird obsession continues...

Nana5 Really like your idea of cutting swags in shorter lengths and using them in smaller displays.

Daffy

Super Contributor

On 6/12/2014 kachina624 said: Wait until your friends and relatives catch onto your new obsession. You'll be getting birds as gifts on every occasion.

On no, kachina. I've heard that 's how "collections" begin. Don't really want that to happen.

Super Contributor

On 6/12/2014 Nana5 said:
On 6/12/2014 kachina624 said: Wait until your friends and relatives catch onto your new obsession. You'll be getting birds as gifts on every occasion.

On no, kachina. I've heard that 's how "collections" begin. Don't really want that to happen.

That is exactly what I was thinking, I have very few decorative items in my home because it's a 1 bedroom apartment. I am very specific with my birds: white cermic (or whatever material). I actually only have one ceramic bird. I do have two bird pictures. My love of bird things started like this: On the one year anniversary of my dad's passing my sister and I got bird tattoos on our feet. I have a tiny bird necklace I wear every day. I wouldn't mind adding some more birds, but I would like to get them on important events or significant dates. Maybe I will get myself one Sunday for Father's Day.

Trusted Contributor

Those are beautiful ~ I'd like to order a set for myself! But I have to (embarrassingly) admit I don't know what PC stands for. I know you probably can't post the name here, but could I have a hint (please)? Thanks!

Valued Contributor

If I remember right it was Piper Classics dot com. I didn't order from them, but I remember the conversations about the bunnies. Hope this is right.

Honored Contributor

Nana This is the BEST!!!!!
Super Contributor

On 6/12/2014 Julie928 said:

Those are beautiful ~ I'd like to order a set for myself! But I have to (embarrassingly) admit I don't know what PC stands for. I know you probably can't post the name here, but could I have a hint (please)? Thanks!

Yes, it's the Piper classics website. Sometimes posts get removed if we name other sites. The birds are called Song Birds on Pedestals.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, country gal & Nana5! I'm on my way to check them out!

Respected Contributor

I love your setup, just right, not too much, very pretty.

Honored Contributor

The different heights complete the look. I like birds, but I don't think I have any.