Respected Contributor

Re: Any laundry detergent made with goats milk

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have used two brands ,have one now, i liked daisys, but my question is two fold, why do we need goats milk in our laundry detergents? Second question,has any one that has used any brand , noticed a sour smell on any items you have washed?

You don't.

Selling us things don't need must be making people trillions of dollars. I can't think of any reason to put goat milk in laundry soap except for the fact that goat milk is really popular right now and someone knew if it was added to laundry soap, someone would buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

Sour smelling - I'm sure we've all smelled a baby after it up-chucks (milk) (sour) or leaving a quart of milk out on the counter for six hours = sour.

Adding to laundry det = no surprise..............sour!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have used two brands ,have one now, i liked daisys, but my question is two fold, why do we need goats milk in our laundry detergents? Second question,has any one that has used any brand , noticed a sour smell on any items you have washed?

@goldensrbest 

Uh, you asked the question yourself.  Now you don't want people to answer?  

My answer is: I see no reason to bother a poor goat to do your dirty laundry.

Honored Contributor

I would suspect that there aren't as many people buying goat's milk as there is a supply of goats milk.  I doubt as many people are consuming it and using it in soaps and creams and  there is excess production.

Hence, the overage of supply gets used up for other things.  And the people who love goats have something different to try.

Honored Contributor

I like to drink goats milk,i buy it when i can find it,it is really good.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Another cruel product on the shelves.   Smiley Sad

Poor goats bred for milk,their babies slaughtered for meat and their milk stolen for .....omg....laundry detergent ??????

SOOOO DARN SAD!!!!!!...............imo