Honored Contributor

Any laundry detergent made with goats milk

I have used two brands ,have one now, i liked daisys, but my question is two fold, why do we need goats milk in our laundry detergents? Second question,has any one that has used any brand , noticed a sour smell on any items you have washed?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Any laundry detergent made with goats milk

Gag!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

My question would be, why do you buy it?  Sound disgusting.  A trip down the laundry aisle ought to tell you that you don't need goat milk in your detergent.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

My question would be, why do you buy it?  Sound disgusting.  A trip down the laundry aisle ought to tell you that you don't need goat milk in your detergent.

Some do buy it,and i was asking those that do,not those that do not!!!!

Trusted Contributor

A powerful cleaning agent used as a natural anti-bacterial cleanser is lactic acid. Did you know that lactic acid forms naturally in milk? When milk starts to ferment, lactic acid forms. The lactic acid produced in slightly aged goat milk works for everything from PH balancing, to fabric softening and cleaning.

My question would be, why do you buy it?  Sound diA powerful cleaning agent used as a natural anti-bacterial cleanser is lactic acid. Did you know that lactic acid forms naturally in milk? When milk starts to ferment, lactic acid forms. The lactic acid produced in slightly aged goat milk works for everything from PH balancing, to fabric softening and cleaning.
Goat Milk Laundry Soap – Bend Soap Compasgusting.  A trip down the laundry aisle ought to tell you that you don't need goat milk in your detergent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@henderson wrote:

A powerful cleaning agent used as a natural anti-bacterial cleanser is lactic acid. Did you know that lactic acid forms naturally in milk? When milk starts to ferment, lactic acid forms. The lactic acid produced in slightly aged goat milk works for everything from PH balancing, to fabric softening and cleaning.

My question would be, why do you buy it?  Sound diA powerful cleaning agent used as a natural anti-bacterial cleanser is lactic acid. Did you know that lactic acid forms naturally in milk? When milk starts to ferment, lactic acid forms. The lactic acid produced in slightly aged goat milk works for everything from PH balancing, to fabric softening and cleaning.
Goat Milk Laundry Soap – Bend Soap Compasgusting.  A trip down the laundry aisle ought to tell you that you don't need goat milk in your detergent.

Why do people not understand what i posted?

Respected Contributor

i use plant based!

Esteemed Contributor

Not in my washer...........hooey to the whole goat milk 'story'. 

(OP asked a question - thought replies were, therefore, requested)

Honored Contributor

IF YOU DO NOT USE GOATS MILK LAUNDRY DETERGENT, ANY BRAND, WHY ANSWER?

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I have used Goat Milk Stuff laundry detergent and it did have a sour smell.

I have read the milk is supposed to remove smells from your laundry also.