Super Contributor

I have the one from last year in the silver color so I won't be purchasing this one.  However, I do really like this new one in the antiqued gold - where last years "model" looked better in silver.

Honored Contributor

I have last year's in the antique silver and really love it.  A lot of the reviews about the gold [last year] was that the color was quite harsh/brassy looking, but I never saw it myself.  I'm so glad this year's design is different; I purchased it in antique silver (just not trusting that gold color) and cannot wait to use it as a complement to the other one, in a different part of the room.

Super Contributor

I only see it offered in gold, has a silver one sold out already or was a silver one not offered?

Super Contributor

@glorybe wrote:

I only see it offered in gold, has a silver one sold out already or was a silver one not offered?

Never mind, the one I am interested in is a different Item #. 

Honored Contributor

@Dustybird wrote:

I think this is the Sleigh we all have been waiting for. H206456

@Dustybird  I ordered my sleigh yesterday in gold and I'm hoping it isn't brassy gold like last years sleigh.  This will be in Jill's show on Friday along with a white porcelain one.  A lot of people, including me, have been waiting for the white one.  No item # yet on the white one.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo, I am trying to think where I would use these sleighs, and am coming up empty, mainly because I am on overload with holiday decor. I know you are in that same boat-where do you envision the gold you ordered, and will you fill it with anything? Still thinking.... but I had better not "think" too long, LOL.

I also like the silver version of the antiqued sleigh.... sigh.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

@lucymo, I am trying to think where I would use these sleighs, and am coming up empty, mainly because I am on overload with holiday decor. I know you are in that same boat-where do you envision the gold you ordered, and will you fill it with anything? Still thinking.... but I had better not "think" too long, LOL.

I also like the silver version of the antiqued sleigh.... sigh.

@rosehill  Hi Rose, I will use it in a Vignette or some type of display on a shelf of the entertainment center.  I have a gold tree and reindeer that I think will work with it, at least the tree will for sure.  I'll add some lights too. I used to always use silver but a few years ago I decided to go with gold as it's a warmer color,  but I would like the silver as well.  Yes, you don't want to wait too long if you think you want one of the sleighs.  I dislike that we always have to decide in a hurry if we are to get an item, don't you?