Honored Contributor

Re: Another question about my Safari themed room

My SIL has decorated her main living areas in a safari theme and it is gorgeous. It would be easy to over do so be careful, but is nice when done with the right touch. I love those pictures and rug together.

Esteemed Contributor

Although I don't have a safari theme here,  I do use touches of animal print in my living room and I enjoy it. 

Just wanted to say that I love the rug!  I also really like the cool lamp as well as the wall sconces (below) from your other thread. 

image.jpeg

Good luck to you, and I hope you have lots of fun putting together your new room. I bought some decorative things ahead of my move, then once I got settled, I completely changed my mind about some of them and never did use them.   :-(

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

@ccassaday wrote:

image.jpegThank you. 

What at would a comforter at like this one look like.  The pillows might be cool with this theme instead of the Safari pillow above.

Yes , IMO very nice. The safari themed pillow would look nice -- they certainly do match!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Cassaday

Awww on the planters.
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

image.jpegSo WED was my birthday. My sister got me this. It's not exactly what I was looking for but I like it. I will see how it looks after I decide on everything else. Not sure if the animal print will be too busy with the rugs and pictures.