Honored Contributor

Another gushing review of CI's Mirage candles

I know I have beat to death, the glory that is Candle Impressions Mirage candles. I have written on here a number of times how much I like them.

But we do have new posters all the time and I just want to share an experience from this week.

We had storms coming, due to arrive and last between 10pm and 4am one night this week. The local news just wouldn't let up all day, talking about how bad it could get (you'd have thought we were having a blizzard or something).

I spent the afternoon and evening securing things on the porch and deck, doing some laundry (as they were expecting high winds and power outages possible) and all the other things one does before a storm.

At about nine, before the storm hit, I got out all my Mirage candles (this time of year I put away many of my candles) and placed them throughout the house. 

The reason for this post is because CI's programmable timers are a life saver. I have quite a few of their regular flameless candles with the programmable timers, and the Mirage candles I have have them too.

I was able to set candles all through the house to run until daylight would be breaking the next day. Most other flameless candles will shut off after 5 or 6 hours. I love the CI candles because I can have uninterrupted light all night, unattended and without having to reset them in the middle of the night/storm.

I even set a couple in the basement to run all night just in case we had to go down for a tornado warning during the night.

I wish all flameless candles had programmable timers on them. Being able to choose anything between one hour and 23 hours makes them so much more valuable to me than just the standard 5 or  6 hour timers.

So for anyone that hadn't considered the candles that are programmable, they are great when someone is sick as well, as they need some light in case they have to get up during the night, but it isn't so bright like some night lights, that it keeps them awake.

Ok, I'm done. I'll go away now!

Respected Contributor

Re: Another gushing review of CI's Mirage candles

@Mominohio wrote:

I know I have beat to death, the glory that is Candle Impressions Mirage candles. I have written on here a number of times how much I like them.

But we do have new posters all the time and I just want to share an experience from this week.

We had storms coming, due to arrive and last between 10pm and 4am one night this week. The local news just wouldn't let up all day, talking about how bad it could get (you'd have thought we were having a blizzard or something).

I spent the afternoon and evening securing things on the porch and deck, doing some laundry (as they were expecting high winds and power outages possible) and all the other things one does before a storm.

At about nine, before the storm hit, I got out all my Mirage candles (this time of year I put away many of my candles) and placed them throughout the house. 

The reason for this post is because CI's programmable timers are a life saver. I have quite a few of their regular flameless candles with the programmable timers, and the Mirage candles I have have them too.

I was able to set candles all through the house to run until daylight would be breaking the next day. Most other flameless candles will shut off after 5 or 6 hours. I love the CI candles because I can have uninterrupted light all night, unattended and without having to reset them in the middle of the night/storm.

I even set a couple in the basement to run all night just in case we had to go down for a tornado warning during the night.

I wish all flameless candles had programmable timers on them. Being able to choose anything between one hour and 23 hours makes them so much more valuable to me than just the standard 5 or  6 hour timers.

So for anyone that hadn't considered the candles that are programmable, they are great when someone is sick as well, as they need some light in case they have to get up during the night, but it isn't so bright like some night lights, that it keeps them awake.

Ok, I'm done. I'll go away now!

I really like them, but the shipping charge is 10.47 to Alaska😤

Frequent Contributor

@Mominohio Appreciated your description of how you use the CI candles  --especially during a storm.  The programmable timers can be especially useful and comforting in difficult times.  Sending you positive thoughts in all of life's storms. 

Honored Contributor

Glad you love your Mirage candles!

I'm a total Luminara girl myself, I have at least 30 of them.

It's so nice that QVC offers options for everyone!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@SeattleShopper1 wrote:

@Mominohio Appreciated your description of how you use the CI candles  --especially during a storm.  The programmable timers can be especially useful and comforting in difficult times.  Sending you positive thoughts in all of life's storms. 

@SeattleShopper1

What a sweet post!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Glad you love your Mirage candles!

I'm a total Luminara girl myself, I have at least 30 of them.

It's so nice that QVC offers options for everyone!

@KingstonsMom

I have more than my share of Luminara as well! Self proclaimed flameless candle junkie here!

I had plenty of those lit up that night as well, Problem was they turned off in the middle of the night as their timers only allowed 5 r 6 hours, though.

Love them both!