Honored Contributor

Re: @Annabellethecat (Homedecor1) beds😉

@LTT1 I bla bla so much here I don't remember if I've ever posted this here before, If it looks familiar, just skip it.

When my husband was alive and we decided to buy a new king size mattress he gave me the title of "Chief Mattress Shopper"  (or....Final word).

I know now he did that so he could complain later....and every now and then he'd whip out (during an argument), "You picked that mattress otherwise known as a brick" (totally out of context of the argument).  Ha!

But you know what?  In retrospect, thinking about that brick mattress ..... first of all ...it lasted for years and there never was a 'gully' in it....

I got rid of it because everyone kept saying I would have more room (after he died) if I got a queen size mattress.....so I listen to the masses and did just that....big mistake!

More than one time (it's been years now), I've wondered about that marvelous mattress (the one that was like a brick) and maybe, just maybe it was still at the dump (being facetious).

Oh!  I do remember that during those heated arguments my husband would say he'd read that it was unhealthy for the kidney's to sleep on a hard mattress.

Since then, I've wondered what it does to the kidneys to scrunch them together much like @LTT1 picture!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

4954DFC5-A723-4D7E-8FF1-C4FF6B0305B4.jpeg

Wrapped up mattress “ate” the dog. A “hot dog” above...mattresses are “hot” when they wrap around you!

@homedecor1@sassenach1@GingerPeach@ccassaday@Annabellethecat66

@LTT1

Too funny YUP that's what we feel like (near the center) but this cutey has more hair than my hubby😉!

Honored Contributor

My back's been terrible these past few days so I've been laying around.  You should see me planning out how I'm going to get (hike) into the bed!

I get all of my munchies, my cell phone and Kleenex and shove it over to the side near the wall.  Then I mentally (like I'd be placing my fanny here....here....here on the mattress).  It never seems to flop over as far as I THINK it's going to go the first time I try it.

Bill the cat is looking at me from the dresser.....like...."I'm not going near there til she plunks her butt down".  Ha!