Honored Contributor

Just brace yourself - it's going to be a bump ride.  LOL

Looking forward to seeing the progress!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful view. I hope everything goes well for you.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio - you purged a wall!  Impressive!

Best of luck to you with the remodel. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations on your new beginning!  After all our remodeling last year, we are thrilled with the results.  You will be, too.  One little tip:  Despite tarps, there is always fine dust that finds its way all around.  I packed up all decor that I could in rooms surrounding the project going on.  Saved me a lot of grief.  Best of luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - Good luck with your project! I just had a set of sliding glass doors removed and replaced with a wall last week (final sanding and painting still in progress), so I can definitely empathize with the crazy "big hole in the wall" feeling.  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio , keep your eye on the prize😊.  Good luck, I am sure you will love it!  LM

Honored Contributor

We've torn out walls before and much more.. @Mominohio  Love the trees surrounding your home.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Mominohio 

How exciting!,

I posted the other day was wondering how you were doing. Well, now I know busy getting new kitchen!

Of course, one thing leads to another I decided I wanted the sliders in my kitchen and DR full wall  replaced with french doors...after I recovered from "falling on the floor" at the price...😮😳 (they have to be triple hurricane proof windows) -- just getting regular sliders☹️☹️☹️.  But not now sometime next year.

Keep the pics coming & don't fret writing those BIG checks only live once ...my theory is tomorrow may not come & my home is my comfort zone🙂

@homedecor1  How is your knee?

Respected Contributor

Progress!  So hope you have smooth sailing during the duration of the renovations.  It will be such a pleasure for you in your rejuvenated space.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio  so my heart stopped at "wrote a big check"  😣