Honored Contributor

An inspirational closet

[ Edited ]

I know several of you follow Dominique Sachse already and likely have seen her new closet organization video.   I found it fun to watch and even though my own closet is a far cry from hers, I find hers inspirational.  She actually does lots of the work herself.   

Dominique Sachse Youtube New Closet Organization & Full Tour

ETA:  I don't think her closet is perfect.  There is plenty that wouldn't work for me, but I like watching how she explains, makes it fun, and enjoys life.  I find it quite appealing to be around folks who enjoy life.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Closet tours?

It would take 15 seconds to tour all the bedroom closets in my house. Another 5-10seconds for entryway and linen closet.

Respected Contributor

I will have to check that out. The woman would just LOVE my closets - hahahahahahaha! 

I do like her videos that I have seen. She does not come across as snotty at all, just informative. I actually was surprised by this. But, in her beauty videos she comes across as pretty down to earth - I was also surprised she would even step in front of a camera without make up and a fixed hairdo at all.

The woman has definitely done well for herself. In one of the videos she said she told her mom that was going to make something of herself - well, that she did for sure!  She made a good career for herself and married very very well besides!

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Nice closet!  Organization is so very personal - how it works for one doesn't always suit another.

Closets that are visually appealing also seem to function well.  Mine is tiny in comparison but I like it very much. 

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I'll have to check that out. We have his & hers small walk in closets. They could certainly use some creative organizing. We have plenty of room but it isn't being used very well.