Esteemed Contributor

The inside decor was different than I expected.  While most of the rooms are nice enough that kitchen hutch would need a good purging!   Overload of dishes for sure.  I do like the rustic cooking area (pantry?) and I love the small ivory bureau in one of the bedrooms......

Interesting place.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: An English Cottage...

[ Edited ]

Would love for a weekend get away, but could not live there as the ceilings are to low for me and  to many small spaces  to worrk abt knocking into by mistake.

Oh, definitely no to the very small kitchen, I need alot of room when I cook a meal.

Honored Contributor

Re: An English Cottage...

[ Edited ]

I really like the cozy kitchen area-- so English.

Aspects of the rest of the house that appeal are the first, charming, timbered dining room, the breath-of-fresh air last bedroom with the gingham chair slipcovers, and lovely outdoor area.

Most of the rest is too over-filled for even my mostly traditional taste.    

Respected Contributor

When can I move in?

Honored Contributor

That style of house is called a Tudor. I don't like the exteriors on Tudor houses...way too busy for me.

The interior is pleasing, but I would have to hire a housekeeper.  no way would I want to have to clean and dust all of that stuff displayed.

I want that kitchen range...wow, I'd like to cook and bake with that.

Respected Contributor

I like the style of the home's exterior, and I wonder what is inside of that turret. I love the pink bedroom and the off-white dining/bookcase room and that outdoor porch view is stunning! I wouldn't mind sitting out there all day with friends.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG........I love it!!

Honored Contributor

I'll take the Tudor "cottage," but some of the furniture has to go.  

The room on the left is very Tudor. English-Cottage-Preview-Kitchen-Table-China-Cabinet.jpg

Honored Contributor

I love the Kitchen, Dining, and Outdoor area. The other rooms are too over decorated for me.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  I'll take it, too. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!