Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Very nice. It looks great for collecting your thoughts and watching nature.

Trusted Contributor
I keep thinking, someday!
Respected Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot I think you are going to deal with alot of soot problems. An Electric heater, such as the fireplacxe look that you see on the Q. would be cleaner and still add warmth.

Honored Contributor

I have always loved porches, open and closed.  This one is so appealing to me and I would be spending a lot of time in it, comfortable and warm looking!  Love.

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, I like it. A book, a glass of wine, some music and I'd be set.

Honored Contributor

Neat room, ugly, drab, out-of-date mismatched furniture. 

Esteemed Contributor

As others have said, the room itself is very nice but I'd have to swap out all the furniture & decor.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Pretty,pretty,pretty. 

Respected Contributor

I had to do a double take at this sun porch.  It is similar to my own except  my wood is stained and the ceiling is open beams.  Mine is an enclosed deck by the previous owners so it isn't quite as grand as this, no beautiful hardwood floor.  I laid a moisture barrier then cut plain outdoor carpet to fit then threw a nicer carpet over that. The funny part is I hung eight of those exact same shades and have an electric stove sold by QVC out there to take off chill.  But the general look of it is the same, the fan, the stove, the windows with shades and some furniture.  I'd love to have a contractor bring my room up to this standard which would involve new windows, opening it up to the house by removing the sliding door and adding solid flooring.  $$$$

Honored Contributor

What a great space. It looks very comfortable and I love the transoms. I'd probably do it up a bit differently but envy this homeowner this nice space.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...