Respected Contributor

Alberto doing a Christmas Clearance Show

On QVC2, Alberto  is hosting a Christmas show and he is surprisingly informed about home decor for a young man. He usually is on the Beauty channel but they moved him to QVC2 tonight. He loves Mercury Glass.

Honored Contributor

Re: Alberto doing a Christmas Clearance Show

@Reever

I wish I had recorded this!

One year (maybe last) I watched a show on tv from the Q in which he was showing his holiday home 🏡..

He was interesting and entertaining, and his home was beautiful and tasteful.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Do you mean Alberti?

Honored Contributor

His name is Alberti and I agree he does a great job whether it be Beauty IQor decorating. Very calm and informative.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is one of the best hosts on QVC. He's always prepared, well spoken with a soothing voice, a professional demeanor yet with an air of humbleness. He is a kind soul and is always courteous to all vendors. Alberti could mentor a number of the female hosts on behavior and appearance. He's comfortable selling clothing, beauty products, home goods, probably anything! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For Several years, Alberti has posted pictures of his home on his blog.  He's a very talented home stylist of professional caliber.  He does beautiful work.  Too bad QVC doesn't fully utilize his talents.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just from what I've seen of him since he came to the network, I would say he seems to have a keen eye for design and style. I enjoy watching his shows on all three channels.

Trusted Contributor

Alberti is quite the designer.  His home is gorgeous.  Quite the cook too; his menus look very elaborate.  I'm not sure soothing is a word QVC would be pleased when used to describe their hosts - kind of implies we are all going to nap now.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Reever@aggravated@SilleeMee@Kachina624

I got my wish! Alberti’s CHRISTMAS decorating clearance show is on right now and it is being recorded right now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~