Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alberto doing a Christmas Clearance Show

Thought farmhouse decor was passe' a long time ago? Hope the world has moved on to cleaner decorating styles and elegant ways of living! Who wants to eat with pigs, cows and/or chickens in their dining room? Just do not understand the fascination with that decor. But, I've never been much of a fan of mercury glass, glittery stuff, do dads, trinkets, etc.

Would love to have Alberto show QVC customers how design is done. He IS talented is so many ways! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Re: Alberto doing a Christmas Clearance Show

@BirkiLady wrote:

Thought farmhouse decor was passe' a long time ago? Hope the world has moved on to cleaner decorating styles and elegant ways of living! Who wants to eat with pigs, cows and/or chickens in their dining room? Just do not understand the fascination with that decor. But, I've never been much of a fan of mercury glass, glittery stuff, do dads, trinkets, etc.

Would love to have Alberto show QVC customers how design is done. He IS talented is so many ways! 

This kind of thing goes in and out of style. My mother loved roosters and other animals in her kitchen. It was cozy and comfortable. Not everyone likes modern and sleek. Frankly some of the kitchens I've seen today look sterile.