Trusted Contributor

Hello everyone.   Just wondering if anyone has this humidifier and if so, what do you think of it?    Thanks in advance for your helpfulness..

Frequent Contributor

Re: Air Innovations Humidifier

Hey there...yes I have the one from last year and it's very nice.  the new one looks even better..easier to fill.  The mist is nice, good variety of settings, I run it all night.  Runs for a few days without refilling.  Wouldn't be without it!

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54  I have had these for the past 12 years or so.  Had different ones  and they all worked.  But filling up the tank was usually a bit tricky.  So when they brought out the one that can be filled from the top, I ordered it and am very pleased with it.  I am using mine in the bedroom on a bedside table.  So I am always putting them on a cookie sheet with a rim just in case it develops a leak, but so far I have been lucky.

I don't know at which model you have been looking, but if you need one, you can't go wrong. 

Esteemed Contributor

They are wonderful!    Bought one, then another for upstairs and then a 3rd and this year the one that fills from the top instead of the bottom.  Previously I was buying Bemis - had to buy a new wick every year ($20 plus)  plus the floor model cost around $170....and they never produced the mist that  Innovation does.  One is running right now in my living room and will turn the bedroom unit on later.  (I've bought about every unit out there over the years - but this is the best!)

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 I bought 3 of the new ones this year (the one where you load through the top so you don't have to carry them.  I bought so many others last year I've lost track.  I have bought some for friends (a good 'I love you gift') and for my 3 daughters).  I have a home humidifier but it is being replaced this week.  Suddenly it seemed too dry.  My house is 3,000 square feet so I don't feel like the thing on the heat pump does enough.  I'll probably only set up 2 of them (one in the TV room and one in the  bedroom).  The other one, I'll just keep aside.

I've always had very good luck with them.  I've replaced the filter (just me, not because there was something wrong with them).  

I'd get one or two (at least in the bedroom) if I were you.  I  immediately started feeling better (not so 'stopped up').  Ha!

Have a good Thanksgiving.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks to all of you for  your responses.   I'm going to order two.   One for myself and one for a son that has allergies.   THANK YOU!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've owned two of them. I live in Colorado and the air here is extremely dry. I love my AI,  item # V34446:

images.jpg

We have moderately-hard water so I buy the extra hard water filters and they work well. The one I have pictured is the second one I've owned. The first one was virtually the same but an older model. It started making a weird noise so had to replace it with a new one. 

What I really like about these humidifiers is that they are easy to keep clean and they are very quiet. The built-in hygrometer is not very accurate so you should buy a separate hygrometer. These are not expensive...like around $15 to $20.  

Esteemed Contributor

Own it and love it. When the furnace comes on, the humidifier comes out.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I got the last TSV Air Innovations humidifier that fills from the top and so far I'm so happy I did.  This is my first Air Innovations and I wonder now why I waited so long. I really like all of its features. 

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54

I have used AI humidifiers for several years.  I use them year round and have not had a sinus infection.  They keep the nasal lining from drying out and becoming vulnerable to  infection.

As I have recently posted, their customer service is excellent.  I didn't have my " receipt " so they told me to just go to the QVC My Account and search down till you find the humidifier purchase.  

Right click and it will print.  This is all you need to place in the box when you return the humidifier if a replacement is needed within the year warranty.      ( call QVC Customer Service for the correct name of the AI website and they will also give you the return mailing address )

Enjoy your humidifiers !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill