Trusted Contributor

What air fresheners works best for you?   I've tried many and none seem to last very long.

I tried for the first time Yankee Candle Spheres and have had one in the bathroom now for about a week.  When I'm pretty close to it, I can still smell it.  So it's working the best for me compared to the other brands I've tried.  It's regular price is $6.00, but you can get them on sale.  I'm wondering how long the smell with last?

What brands do you have the best of luck with?

Respected Contributor

I use nothing but good ole Lysol disinfectant spray on everything. I have some Glad air fresheners that plug in but find that I revert back to Lysol most of the time.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to know if anyone has found a good one that does not plug in.  

Trusted Contributor

I like Renuzit Pearl Scents. Very similar to Yankee's, but with more beads in the container.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, @mac116  that's what I'm looking for too, no plug ins.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Caffeina  I'll have to give those a try.

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop   I love Aroma Naturals candles and room sprays.  Both are made with essential oils so you are not breathing in chemicals.  Vitality is my favorite but there are many more scents.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I have a ton of allergies so the only thing I can use is Don Astlett's X/O spray. It works great on everything from garbage disposals to bacon fumes. I swear by this stuff.