Honored Contributor

Actually Comfortable Counter Stools...

Yes, they're white, but they have backs and are nicely padded... Oh, and the fabric has been treated...

Norman_15012SN_063.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Actually Comfortable Counter Stools...

[ Edited ]

Beautiful! I love this whole room. Except for the light fixtures!

Trusted Contributor

Magnets for an oozing PBJ sandwich or a Sloppy Joe!  Maybe meatballs and spaghetti with extra sauce will help seal the deal of full regret. If I had that kitchen or visited someone who did, I'd stand at the sink to eat!

Treated or not, those are quite impractical, even if comfortable. There are probably upholstered kitchen stools, even with backs, that are a lot less vulnerable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful kitchen. The stools do look comfy. 

Honored Contributor

Not fond of the stools, but I do love that creamy off-white, @stevieb , that they used on walls and cabinets!

Honored Contributor

I always prefer a regular table and real chairs to stools, so this appeals to me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

To me, these are counter chairs.  Stools don't have backs (in my mind anyway.)  However I agree that counter chairs are preferable because they have backs; and the ones pictured here look very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

So comfy looking and nice and bright. Hopefully they wipe down nicely too. I can't tell what the material is. 

Esteemed Contributor

The entire kitchen, while pretty, is far too bland for me, personally.  The counter stools do look more comfortable than most but, as has already been mentioned, would get dirty pretty quickly.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I really like this room and the counter chairs.

I love it as is but we had off white treated fabric on our dining room chairs a few years ago and it didn't work.

They were stained after a few months of entertaining and were a real pain to keep clean so we got rid of them...never again.