Esteemed Contributor

Love that porch.  It can be private from the street w/the shutters and the side only opens to their own house.  I agree that the landscape needs some height.  The inside is lovely.

Honored Contributor

A lovely home. I agree the landscaping needs more variety. I like most of the rooms and furnishings, although there’s still a bit too much neutral & white for me. I love the porch & living room. The rooms I don’t like as much are the bedroom & bathroom. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is not my personal taste whatsoever but it is very nicely done (and not overdone).  My favorite things are the arched front door and the wooden armoir in the second or third picture.  Both are BEAUTIFUL!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

It's a gorgeous property, so well maintained inside and out.  I could live there, I just need helpers to keep it up!

Thank you for the pretty pics!

Esteemed Contributor

Truly a beautiful home!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful! I could live there....

Honored Contributor

You know... there's just something I like about this place.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

I love it all.. the color of the brick on the outside, and I'm even drawn to all the furnishings and decor.

Way more house than I'd ever need, but it is a real beauty !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

Love almost everything!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I love the 4th picture down.  It is as close to my room as anything I have seen so far and  very much like the end result I'm trying to achieve in my great room.  As you already know these are even my colors!