Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE TRYING BEEKMAN LAUNDRY POWDER?

No I use Nellies. Love that stuff!

Respected Contributor

@que vee cI have gone back to using a liquid detergent. Tide Free and Gentle and All Free and Clear. They are free from dyes and perfumes and get our clothes clean the first time washing. I have found that liquids do a better job. Many times the powders do not always dissolve in the wash cycle. I would find white granules on pants or shirts. Had to rinse the wash load to remove them. Hardly saving money or resources having to do that.  Have you tried making your own laundry detergent? This is an old post, but nearer the first responses, someone gave directions on making some. You may try that.  I went back to "commercial" liquids because I didn't find a natural detergent that cleaned our laundry.  I was wasting my money, time and resources with them. Simple as that.

I agree.  A year or so ago, they hired a former private equity guy to assist them with the growth of the company.   He was let go after about two years.  In my opinion, he may be making them more money, but he's hurt their long term business prospects.  One can't be all things to all people for long. They should stick with their best products and discontinue the rest.  I"m also tired of the Howdie Neighbor routine.