Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANYONE PUSHED OVER THE EDGE BY FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING?

@Oznell - Those candlesticks are beautiful!!  I hadn't seen them before, and they are hard to resist.  My living and dining rooms are pale blue and bone.  The candlesticks would be perfect on my mantel, plus I have blue Luminara candles to put on them.    As much as I would like to buy them, I'm going to  behave.

Enjoy them!!

Honored Contributor

I have about a dozen things I'm considering, most of them organizational or cleaning type things, some home decor (especially an outdoor rug). 

I've been really good so far in 2018, staying on my spending diet. I feel like I might loose some control before midnight!

Still thinking it over.

Oh, and ebates has 3% instead of the usual 1% here today.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I will, @twinsister!   I love the color scheme of your living room and dining room-- those are two of my colors too.

Lucky you to have blue Luminaras-- I bet they are heavenly....

Honored Contributor

I just ordered something else!  The Worx cordless screwdriver.  I've got some projects coming up and this should be ideal.  And again, I've searched online and the Q's price is the best.  (Essentially getting the flexible extender for less than free!)

Thanks so much for the reminder about the free S&H.

Valued Contributor

I've been wanting the Oster French Door Oven for quite some time now. I'd never pay $20 shipping so today I ordered!!  I'm going to be replacing my drop door Oster XL ........ I'm happy!!

Honored Contributor

Terrific, @SahmIam!

Respected Contributor

I had a few things on my wish list, but when I looked them over, I decided I just didn't really need any of them. 

Honored Contributor

just curious because I know you've been very good.  I wish i could say the same:  i ordered BL moving flame candles in blue; vph candlestick with swag (clearance),  missed out on 2 other pieces they were long gone!

Honored Contributor

I ordered two of the Mikasa three tier basket-was the big deal on Q2. I saw the two tier presented on air a few weeks ago and I liked it. Googled, could not find better prices or much availability elsewhere.

The free shipping on something like that did get me to order. I wanted it anyway so it wasn't an impulse. I think they'll be very useful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

No I didn't do any damage---and I just paid off the easy pays and vowed, NO MORE!!!!  Woman Frustrated