Respected Contributor

Re: ANOTHER polar fleece sheets update!

Count me in !   I love my polar fleece sheets and have a set for every bed now. I told a friend about them when they were a TSV last year. She purchased a set for herself and her mother. She wasn't sure if she was going to like them because she is always warm. Well..She Loves them. She said they were the nicest sheets she has had in a long time. I wanted to add that  Polar Fleece Sheets come in different weights. The sheets that I bought several years ago for my daughter said Medium weight and were thicker. My friend had a thinner weight and thats what she liked.

Respected Contributor

@MrsT wrote:

Oh I love them, too! For anyone new to them, they tell you NOT to use fabric softener. Apparently that can cause pilling. I've got a couple of sets and they're still perfect and so very soft, one set is 4 years old. 

Oh thank you for adding the tip...My replacement set is on it's way and I can't wait...I will make double sure no one puts softner in..We didn't use it on the original set so not sure what happened but regardless we love these sheets and I am sure this new set will be great..")

Honored Contributor

I put the grid design sheets on my bed -- gotta say they are definitely very light/medium  not as cozy as my super soft style but still as comfy -- and it's chilly here in FL these past few days. 

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Where do you buy your polar fleece sheets? Are they all the same?

I got the set for my queen bed at Costco.  They are very good quality.  In my guest room I have a full size bed and Costco did not carry that size so I got those at QVC.  I do not see any difference in quality between the two. 

Respected Contributor

I love my cozy sheets too. If I remember correctly, the fabric softener affects the softness of the sheets too, maybe by coating the fibers. 

Trusted Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Where do you buy your polar fleece sheets? Are they all the same?

@Texasmouse we have three sets of fleece sheets in our house.  One from Wal-Mart, one from JC Penney, and one from QVC.  The sets from Wal-Mart and QVC were fine as far as no shedding; the set from JC Penney shed horribly, even after several washings.  HTH 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Texasmouse...

Yes..QVC sells Malden Mills Polar Fleece Sheet Sets.

These are the only ones I have ever tried.I have a set for every bed.

In post  #11  I mentioned the sheets on my daughters bed said medium warmth. That was wrong, It says Ultimate warmth.

These are thicker and could be too warm for some. I don"t see them available now.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

Texasmouse...

Yes..QVC sells Malden Mills Polar Fleece Sheet Sets.

These are the only ones I have ever tried.I have a set for every bed.

In post  #11  I mentioned the sheets on my daughters bed said medium warmth. That was wrong, It says Ultimate warmth.

These are thicker and could be too warm for some. I don"t see them available now.

Oh I would of loved the Ultimate warmth, I hope they come back...!