Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANOTHER 🏡 idea post...and some extras

@LTT1 wrote:

@magicmoodz

Yes, my avatar is one of our cuties! I adore them both and dote more than I probably should!

@NickNack

I believe you are right... they are the #1 and #3 are the SAME!

Those coasters, etc, are so pretty!

#2 has three (?) islands. Actually, I can believe that there would be a use for all of them. Really large spaces tend to make me feel overwhelmed!

@LTT1

It's your job as a grandma to dote!  

Esteemed Contributor

This kitchen is gorgeous!  My rug in my kitchen just like that. It’s wool and gets virtually no stains. The only thing I do not like the lightning. 

Respected Contributor

I love kitchen #1 and the other view of it in #3.  Even like the chandalier type hanging lights.  I want this kitchen in my house.  It might even make me want to learn to cook in my advanced age!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz  I do like those coasters very much.  Did you read the reviews?  It sounds like you need to pick them out in person at the store if possible.  The reviews say they vary greatly in size and color when you see them in person.  I'm sure you've read the reviews though, if you've thought about them for this long.  That's a very thoughtful gift.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I do like the first kitchen (though I might change the chairs. I just wouldn't feel like they were my home)

And I love those coasters!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful kitchens for the entertaining family! Have to agree with other posters: Those out-dated light fixture would have to go! #2 appeals to me.  

I also have an oriental rug in my kitchen and it never stains or attracts anything. The natural wools repel whatever I may accidentally drop! Best decision ever . . . plus it's soft and warm. It is professionally cleaned regularly. Other that that, frequent vacuuming is easy care and so beautiful.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@magicmoodz  I do like those coasters very much.  Did you read the reviews?  It sounds like you need to pick them out in person at the store if possible.  The reviews say they vary greatly in size and color when you see them in person.  I'm sure you've read the reviews though, if you've thought about them for this long.  That's a very thoughtful gift.

@NickNack

How very kind of you to give me a head's up on the reviews. I did read them. Truthfully, even if the reviews were all stellar, I would want to pick them out at the store since they can widely differ.  

Thank you.  I hope I this will be a little day brightener for a great friend at a low point.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the Coasters but I find all three kitchens overdone and well....gaudy.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Of course they are beautiful, but seriously doubtful anything is actually cooked in these kitchens.