Honored Contributor

Re: AND A BEDROOM IN GREEN AND BLUE....

Love the white kitchen and the 1st photo of the large patio and furniture.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Meh, the house is a little too much decorator "Tommy Bahama" for my taste.  What someone thinks a Florida home should look like that doesn't actually live in Florida.  I live in a tourist destination Florida city.

My home is a modest wood frame Florida Cracker house and I don't have tropical plant prints splashed throughout the house, lol.  But, I do have pale robin's egg blue walls in the great room, a very soothing color, btw, and works for a Florida home.  The color is very similar to the blue walls in the bedroom of the showcased home but with a touch of aqua.

All that fabric furniture and lamps on the open porch makes me cringe as a cleaning nightmare... dirt, mildew, damp fabric, bugs... no, no, no.  Totally impractical during the summer rainy season.  Furniture on a porch in Florida has to be indestructible.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell 

Gorgeous!  Particulary:  the bedroom, bathroom (that art piece really pops), sitting room & courtyard - my favs!  The colors used are very soft, cheery & lighten up the spaces.  Just not sure I care for the dark wood floors in the kitchen.

Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell   These spaces are lovely but this is mostly for South Florida.

I have lived in Florida all my life and don't decorate like this at all.....but it is lovely.

We live on a lake and our backyard is full of Cypress trees. They are beautiful but so messy. LOL

Honored Contributor

Nice pictures, but I would not be comfortable living in this house.   

Honored Contributor

Oh, those hand-blown glass vases you mention are pretty, @skatting44 ;  I'd not seen those before.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell He really loves color which is beautiful and uplifting....what happened to the kitchen?

Super Contributor

@Oznell   Oh my goodness!  What's not to love in all of those pictures.  I'm ready to move in!  I especially love the bedroom and kitchen.  Overalll such a cheery house with all the colors I love. Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I love this place! I could live here with no problems 😊