Honored Contributor

Re: ALESSANDRA BRANCA BRINGS THE RED! (TO HER ROOMS)

@Citrine1 wrote:

Your home sounds lovely @Drythe .  I love butter yellow, and I think it looks great with red!

As does yours, @Citrine1 .  Sounds as if we would be right at home in one another’s homes.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Your vibrant combo of colors, @Drythe,  is so classically 'in sync' with an Asian and Deco aesthetic!

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Red and yellow are one of my favorite color combos.  My family room uses those colors.

@DiAnne 

Sounds as if a few of us belong to the Red, Yellow, Black color scheme club!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Your vibrant combo of colors, @Drythe,  is so classically 'in sync' with an Asian and Deco aesthetic!

@Oznell 

I would like to think so,  but I only have my personal preferences to judge by.  Thanks for the thought that they are in sync, I hope so.  Not certain about how our dark Federal style furniture fits in, but it has been with us for a while and has not yet run screaming from the house!  😁

Respected Contributor

Too much stuff, would hate to dust these rooms.