Honored Contributor

aahhhhh----my dream house !!! would add more seaglass colors tho and it better be on a sunny beach somewhere too!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh I absolutely love this!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I love it! It's beautiful! 

Esteemed Contributor

This home is beautiful! I can't imagine only spending weekends here though. Hopefully it's considered a year-round home. I don't have the big $$ for something like this, nor do I need something so big - but - it's beautiful. Realistically, I'd have to go with the smaller cottage home!

Trusted Contributor

LOVE the white & navy!

Trusted Contributor

That front porch area is to die for!  Also, love the master bedroom & bath.  My colors.  

The study is a nice room to kick back, read or work in.  Lots of natural light & like the design style.  

The green room is a nice sunroom that I'd probably spend most of my time in ... or that front porch area.  Not sure if the green room has a water view?

Of course, can't ignore the view.  A stunning water view to be appreciated everyday. 

My dream ... if we're ever fortunate to hit the lottery.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Nicely done.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I like most of the house. I need a shower - assume there might be one in another bathroom? Not crazy about the saw horse tables and the striped sofas. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  Darned if I can put my finger on it, but despite the magnificent setting, the very fine interior spaces and accents and some truly gorgeous elements, there isn't much about this house that resonates with me... Go figure... Maybe there's just too much white...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

My favorite room is the bedroom.   I would love to wake up each morning and open those french doors and step out onto that balcony to see such a beautiful view.