Honored Contributor

Re: AERIN LAUDER SHOWS HER CITY APARTMENT TO VOGUE MAGAZINE

The library is my favorite.  I always am happy to see others' love of being surrounded by books.  (I no longer care for or need a fireplace.  I used to think they were de rigueur but not anymore.)

She certainly has definite opinions.

I have to wonder why the dog wasn't in more shots. The dog didn't get enough airtime!  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Funny the quote about *love* is mentioned. 

She said it 16 times in two and a half minutes.  Almost like she was being rushed how many times she could say it.

I love..

I love...

I love....

Rather odd to say 'this is my dog, she's allowed anywhere in the house, I love her so much'.  

Huh?

Also, 'this is my dressing room.....I love to hang my clothes on these hooks'.

They were brass door knobs. 

Anything longer than a mid-driff top would lay on the floor.

What she choose to speak about was strange, she has to wash the dishes immediately after eating.  Did we need to know that during a video tour?  And also that she has a TV in her bedroom, but she's 'not good about using it'.  Wha??

Her spraying perfume directly on her neck made me cringe.  A dab of parfum perhaps, but not a spray at close range.

Couldn't catch what she said about the ceiling light in the library as she spoke so fast the whole time.  Where did it come from (in Paris)?

She opened with always wearing shoes in the house and thinks it's 'weird' when people take them off. 

Then she's not the 'total neat freak' she claims to be, if you ask me. Woman Wink

Her house is very nice, I like it a lot.

@Lucky Charm  Your response had me laughing!  All I could hear was the same as you - love, love, love!  I stopped watching.

Honored Contributor

I loved the wall paper!  

Respected Contributor

Very elegant and also relaxing apartment.  I could live there.