Honored Contributor

A tiny kitchen with a big presence

I love this little kitchen (or this small piece of it.)

2022 Kitchen Design Trends Designers Predict Will Be Everywhere | Southern  Living

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A tiny kitchen with a big presence

That's the prettiest stove I've ever seen.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That is a beautiful stove

Esteemed Contributor

Cute kitchen, I'd like to see more. Interesting placement of the stove, which I love,  where I would expect the sink.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nice little kitchen. Gorgeous stove. I think it's the same stove in Joanna Gaines' (Fixer Upper, Magnolia Network) kitchen. When I saw it I googled it. That stove comes in a variety of colors and trims and costs many thousands of dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see more of this kitchen. I am not a fan of what I see. I don't like the stove. It's too ornamental for me. 

Honored Contributor

Not bad!  I would remove the flowers from the counter and the oriental rug from the floor.

Honored Contributor

I would guess the kitchen is larger than this vignette suggests. Very pretty from what we can see. This appears to be part of an article on a house redesign by Mark Lavender printed in an issue of House Beautiful. Anyone wanting to fork over $25 for an online membership is welcome to see the entire home. I wasn't, but did find this picture of another view of the kitchen.

M. Lavender Reimagines a 1924 Georgian Home.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I LOVE it...so pretty.

The only thing that would concern me is the shelves/window enclosure being so close to the gas burners. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not feeling it.  To me, it looks like it was made using leftover materials from all the kitchen remodels of their relatives.  I'm not a fan of the stove but I think I remember seeing it (and the other kitchen appliances) used in one of the house flipping shows I watched recently.  I believe it's pretty pricey.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown