Honored Contributor

A great Gift Idea for Christmas

[ Edited ]

This would make a great gift for a dinner party you are invited to or a stocking stuffer gift.   it's called the Hipster Cookie Mix for $9.99.  Oatmeal Choc. Chip just add butter, eggs and vanilla.  10 month shelf life.  #01043 at Crate & Barrel.  I gave this to my Goddaughter as a house warming gift for Christmas Eve dinner.

Hipster Cookie Mix (Open Larger View)

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A great Gift Idea for Christmas

@Katcat1 wrote:

This would make a great gift for a dinner party you are invited to or a stocking stuffer gift.   it's called the Hipster Cookie Mix for $9.99.  Oatmeal Choc. Chip just add butter, eggs and vanilla.  10 month shelf life.  #01043 at Crate & Barrel.  I gave this to my Goddaughter as a house warming gift for Christmas Eve dinner.

Hipster Cookie Mix (Open Larger View)

That is adorable.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Good idea!  Does it come with the stocking cap and sunglasses or did you add them?

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr   It comes just like the picture with cap and shades.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

It's cute but please don't give it to me.  Don't appreciate a gift that makes me work especially this one as I don't like oatmeal cookies. 

I have received this type of gift with homemade hot dark chocolate mix which I loved.

Esteemed Contributor

That's awesome. 🎁🎅🎄

Super Contributor

@Katcat1, thank you so much for posting this gift idea.  I just purchased 3 of them, 2 are for gifts and 1 for me.  These are great  as an addition to gift cards.

Honored Contributor

@cookie16     I am happy you like it.  It is different and a great idea to baking cookies.  Let me know how the cookies taste.  Happy Holidays.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

A gift I'd gladly accept.