Respected Contributor

Just a few new things from Pier One online that caught my eye. Please, don't shoot the messenger. I do realize it is still summertime...and I'm glad about that. But fall is the next season, and around the proverbial corner.

Homestead Harvest Plaid Salad Plate SetPumpkin Patch Salt & Pepper Shaker Set

Harvest Pumpkin Truck Cookie JarWitch Tier Server

Mosaic Pumpkin Napkin RingColorful Beaded Leaf Coaster Set of 4

These next plates aren't strictly fall, but are great for those who love critters and plaid. I'm mad for both.

Plaid Critters Appetizer Plate Set of 4

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: A few new cuties for fall

It won't be long - the walnuts are already falling off the trees here in Indiana (seems reallly early!).  The last flowering plant to bloom is my hibiscus which hasn't bloomed yet.  The rose of sharons are already blooming. 

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped   Willie and I say "Hello, friend!"

I love the plaid plates, too!!!  When I read your title, I thought you were getting " a new cutie ( or 2 ) for fall as in furbaby!!!   HA! 

I hope you are feeling better and that your hair problem has turned around. 

We are back up north and enjoying our summer.  I hope you are, too!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

pupwhipped, thanks for sharing. I like all the new, but LOVE the cast iron witch serving piece, and the pumpkin pieces.  I have such a weakness for pumpkins and

witches. (I don't know what my love of witches says about me, LOL)

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped   cute....love the little witch riding the candy dish!

Honored Contributor

Cute stuff! 

I have a Pier one at my local shopping center and it's a dangerous place to wander into! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Pay no attention to any negative nellies.  Pier one has the best harvest decor.  Sometimes you have to buy early or it sells out.

Honored Contributor

Love Pier One and alot of what you posted,

Image result for thank you fall images

Respected Contributor

Hey, @tends2dogs! No, new furbabies for us. We're still trying to hold the line. Ha! But we've certainly been tempted. Calvin actually got sick on a weekend almost a month ago (pancreatitis, ugh!) and we had to see a new vet as our vet is not open on weekends. Anyway, the next week the new vet called checking on Calvin and we got to talking. She mentioned a terrier mix female they had who needed a home and she had thought of us. She sent me a pic...adorable! I was going to go check the dog out in person but I was sick with a summer cold so I didn't go. Then when I called a few day later to see if she was still available, she had found a good home. I was actually glad as I just didn't think it was time. I believe when it is right, it will happen.

Hope you and your big boy are doing well...and your husband, too. My hair has stopped falling out, thank goodness! But it's still just a mess. It's more like fuzz then hair. Texture continues to change for the worse as I get older. My knee has been doing much better. I got a cortisone shot on May 2nd and this one really helped me a lot. It is beginning to wear off now, but I don't think my knee will go back to as bad as it was several months ago...I hope.

Take care, friend!

pup

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, @pupwhipped, it WILL happen when the time is right.  Glad to hear you were slightly tempted and open to checking out this little guy.  Glad to hear she found a good home. 

So Calvin got pancreatitis?  That is serious.  Is this something that has happened before?  My sister's little dog (Yorkie mix) is prone to getting it and takes famotadine daily.  He is a VERY fussy eater. 

Glad the shot gave you relief and maybe it afforded you a chance to rehab it a bit therefore healing a bit???

Always good to touch base with you!

Tends~

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!