Honored Contributor

A Valerie Wreath, Anyone Know?

It looks strange to me with the green hydrangea and gourds and pumpkins, they don't seem to go together, and I don't recall seeing it before. It may be from way in the past, anyone know?.

/></p>

Respected Contributor

Re: A Valerie Wreath, Anyone Know?

It does seem slightly odd, but your pic is so close, it's difficult to see how it looks. Do you like it? When did you get it? Are you sure its a Valerie?

Honored Contributor

happygal - I saw it on ebay, and right away, it seemed odd, but the seller said it was bought here. I could believe the hydrangea wreath, but the rest of it doesn't look right, so I thought maybe it was put together with bits and pieces of Valerie's items.

VALERIE PARR HILL AUTUMNAL GOURDS BERRIES CENTERPIECE WITH GLASS HURRICANE LAMP

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting. I probably wouldn't put those particular items together. That being said my hydrangeas are in abundance right now and would be ideal for an arrangement. I still don't think I would put pumpkins and gourds together with them, though. Maybe flowers and berries. I've only been shopping with the Q for three years, so cannot assist you whether this is Valerie's or not. Maybe a long time shopper can help.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I think I saw this wreath on one of her shows I thought the flowers were different but I have them blooming by my home so I guess you could use them in a fall wreath.