Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Traveler's Dining Space

I love how the table matches the map. I would just dream of all the lovely places I want to go and explore. 

Super Contributor

I like this! Simple and clean. I like how the table color picks up the purple in the map.

Honored Contributor

The perfect look... for a school cafeteria, complete with unappealing and uncomfortable chairs.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I like the map on the wall, although I don't think I'd want it in MY dining room.  I don't like purple, orchid, lavendar, or any shade thereof.  

Super Contributor

It looks like a bicycle is propped up against the right side of the map, so this might be a public space.  I love it and with softer table and chair treatments, I would be happy to adapt for my home.  I would also pull different major colors out of the map for fabrics, then use others for the table accents.  Then it just might work!  And yes, Lola, I love your postings!

Honored Contributor

It's functional, but nothing I would ever want.

Honored Contributor

It is so very unique - I've not seen anything like it --- and I love it!  Very refreshing -- so tired of all of the prefectly styled dining spaces - they all look the same.  I can see children really enjoying this, too!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I love maps done in artistic fashion.  This looks like the kind they used to roll down over the blackboard.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't mind the map if it was in a big room, but the rest of the room needs to go!

Honored Contributor

I like it for a very young persons first apartment. 

I would change the table and chairs if it were in my house. The chairs look totally uncomfortable.