Honored Contributor

The six best Swedish interior design blogs for design news, inspiration and fun.

Honored Contributor

Re: A Traveler's Dining Space

It might improve one's knowledge of geography .😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I love all of the pictures you post. It's interesting to see all of the different opinions, so now here is mine for this room, I don't like it. I feel like I'm in a war room with the maps.

Trusted Contributor

@manny2 

Your reply made me chuckle. I too, enjoy @lolakimono, (and others') home decor photos -👍🏽

⚓️
Respected Contributor

seems to me that this would be suitable for a dining area in some sort of business setting,like a travel agency.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Love the map on the wall! Don't care for the table and hate that style of chiar, not comfy.

Get a wooden table and some different chairs and I'm all there.

Honored Contributor

First map I've seen done in pretty pastel colors.  I think the table and chairs are perfect, without getting "too pretty".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

A traveler could sit here eating lunch or snacking and contemplate where she would like to explore next.  Sort of multi tasking:  nurishment for the body and dreaming of interesting locales to visit in this wide world we live in.

Honored Contributor

I think it's pretty!

Wouldn't it be nice in an employees

lunch roomSmiley Happy

But any little eating space really.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I do not care for this room, the dining room set is unappealing and the wall map would be best found in every class room!