Honored Contributor

Years ago, my sister in law did a wall in her Dining Room of baskets and it was gorgeous! I personally would not do in my home, but in her home it looked really good and fit her Country Chic Theme.....

Honored Contributor

I like the kind of baskets where you can display greenry, pinecones, flowers, towels etc...just dont like baskets displayed on a wall............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

For those who don't like "dust collectors", there are framed baskets too.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@paigemcewen_amodernrustichome • Instagram photos and videos

I think I would like this with just the baskets and not the other items on the wall. I  like that the colors work together well and there are different prints and textures.

Respected Contributor

I found some beautiful European painted plates that would look nice with a colorful basket hung inbetween. I like mixing textures. All baskets can quickly get overwhelming to my eye.

Honored Contributor

I used to be a huge fan of baskets everywhere, walls, containers for everything including plants, but now I think I've moved on.  Like you said -- a 70s trend.  I can still appreciate them, of course, especially the ones you show that seem to be authentic Native American.  If I lived in NM or AZ, I would very likely display a collection.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I like interesting baskets for storage.  Not sure I'd want to hang them on my wall though.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise