Esteemed Contributor

May be an image of living room

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

How I'd love to be there watching the snow fall.  

Respected Contributor

Beautiful ☺️ 

Respected Contributor

Lovely and inviting

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

That setting and view is SO inviting. However, I hope those are double, or triple pane windows, otherwise sitting right next to them could be a bit chilly. I'm noticing this for the first time, near my own windows during this atypical TX freezefest. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Room With A View

[ Edited ]

I LOVE it, would love to curl up with a good book. And, a glass of wine or mug of hot chocolate.

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

That setting and view is SO inviting. However, I hope those are double, or triple pane windows, otherwise sitting right next to them could be a bit chilly. I'm noticing this for the first time, near my own windows during this atypical TX freezefest. 

@BlueFinch 

It reminds me of my bedroom when I lived in the little Northern California bungalow my stepfather bought after WW2.  That house had corner windows and my bed -- a captain's bed -- was in the corner.  I was in the bed under layers of wool blankets.

You're right about the chill. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Now That is nice!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A definite YES, along with some hot chocolate.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Oh, boy, perfect, @SXMGirl --  just perfect!