Esteemed Contributor

Re: A Nice Mix Of Pattern Or Not?

[ Edited ]

Looks pleasant to me . The  wall panel is beautiful with wonderful colors to draw from.

Honored Contributor

This room has a visually "smooth" transition from one detail to the next and was done by a very practiced hand.

This room is too detail rich for me.

Respected Contributor

It is different but very pretty. The different prints and patterns bring everything together nicely.

I would declutter the shelves and remove the tiger pillows and two of the flower arrangements. I have to say I keep staring at the elephant end tables. I'm not quite convinced they should stay in this rather crowded space but I find myself drawn to them!

Honored Contributor

@jubilant A hot mess.

Honored Contributor

I think the mix is nicely done, but it's still a bit too much for my personal style. I would like it better if the elephant tables and animal stripe pillows were removed. 

Honored Contributor

My eye balls are spinning.

Respected Contributor

Terrible.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a big no for me. I'm picky when it comes to prints and flowered prints are not for me. Plus I don't care for a lot of varied prints together anyway. This looks like clutter to my eyes.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I would remove the elephant decor and pillows.  Other than that it is a room with appeal and I do love the furniture, beautiful!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would lose the animal print pillows and the elephant tables; a little too much symmetry for my taste.. I really do like the plate collection on the shelves, but removing a few may make it look less cluttered.