Honored Contributor

Re: A Lovely Summer Candle Scent (Yankee Candle)

I'm glad you found a favorite scent.

My favorite Yankee Candle is Storm Watch.............you can only get it online they dont carry it in their B&M store.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

This candle talk has prompted me to light a fall one.  My neighbor saw a tree starting to change color, and that was good enough for me.

Honored Contributor

Justification approved!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

There are all kinds of bad chemicals in candles & home fragrance. Please be careful when using these--they are dangerous for your health. Use Certified essential oils & diffuse them. I have a FB group with essential oil education if anyone would like to join.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi dmod (Donna)!

Thanks for welcoming me back to the boards!  I've been helping out a family member who had heart surgery awhile back and have been out of my normal routine for quite awhile.  Things are slowly getting back to normal, so I hope to be posting on a regular basis again.

I look forward to posting with you again! :-)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James