Respected Contributor

A Lovely Summer Candle Scent (Yankee Candle)

[ Edited ]

I found a really nice summer candle scent from Yankee Candle.  It's called Passion Fruit Martini.  OMG, it is fantastic.  The scent is strong without being overpowering, and I would describe it as soft, fruity, and tropical.  I can smell it all over the house.  I bought a large candle jar and there was little or no soot on the jar after burning.  I was so sad when the candle was done, but I know that YC has frequent sales.  Sure enough, I recently got an email advertising $15 for large jars (limit of 6), so I bought two more, including a Car Jar freshener for my vehicle.

I always appreciate when others post recommendactions, so I thought I'd do the same.  :-)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

Re: A Lovely Summer Candle Scent (Yankee Candle)

There aren't too many YC candles that I like but this is one of them.

Valued Contributor

I love Yankee Candles. Passion Fruit Martini is the best. Fills our whole floor with the greatest scent. The best sale is buy 2, get 2 free. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

LOVE a candle in the house!  Thanks!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

SandPiper, the next Buy 2 Get 2 sale at Yankee, I plan to stock up even more, just in case they decide to discontinue that scent next summer.  At least I was able to get two jars at a discount in the meantime.  They're pushing fall scents already, so I wanted to grab a few while they were still around.

I'm glad you like it as well; it is definitely one of their best.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Midsummer"s Night....Beach Walk are two faves of mine....always looking for a new YC.

I have several from all year that I havent used and just got a YC catalogue with a nice coupon.....oh and I live close to a YC outlet.........I think I need help....lol.....But I freely admit my candle love.....I tore pages from my new catalogue and clipped the coupon to the pages.....heads up y'all great Fall fragrances to come. If QVC ever starts carrying Yankee Candle I am inbig trouble !!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Topaz Gem Glad you were able to get a couple. You never know when scents will be discontinued.

I like their scratch and sniff catalog. When my husband sees me smelling the pages, he says "must be a yankee candle catalog". :woman-happy

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will have to look for that one, I don't normally do fruits/foods or ones that are very strong.

My regulars are:

Farmer's Market

Tulips (this is one that is discontinued but they occasionally do a special run)

Roses of Cliff's Walk (also discontinued)

Fresh Cut Roses

Clean Cotton

Beach Walk

I just bought a new one called Sunwashed Linen that is really nice and Drift Away which has a Beach Walk type of Ocean-y smell.

My Christmas candle is Balsam & Cedar.

My Autumn one is Apple Cider.  I like Farmer's Market in Autumn as well.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Topaz Gem  I just wanted to say hi to you. Smiley Happy   Hope you are doing well.  I haven't seen you around in a long while.  

Enjoy the candles. I wish I could partake. I have MAJOR  allergies.......so I stick with unscented flameless. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.